Friday, June 28, 2013

Tooty Frooty!



 In this lesson the children had to choose a fruit or a vegetable to draw. First, they drew it as a whole fruit or vegetable. Then we cut it up and they drew two more pictures of the fruit from a different persective.


 I hope you can spot the kinds of fruit and vegetables  these children chose to draw and I hope that you enjoy these as much as I did:)





 We moved on to painting the food with acrylic paints using as realistic colour matching as possible.
Don't you just love the shadow in this one?

 This young child did a great job in capturing the orange and its segements.


 I love this delicious looking apple half.


 Each child had to decide on a colour background . I love the choices.






 This gem squash comes alive with its beautiful shape and colour.
Another point of view. The pips of the gem squash are carefully painted in .

 We end woth this delightful onion. I love the shadow attempt in the work and also the carefully worked in skin of the onion. Well done!!


No comments:

Post a Comment