Saturday, April 4, 2020

Lock down Art ?

 Dear Artists.  I have been thinking so much about you this week. I wonder what you have been up to. I miss seeing your happy faces at the end of your school day as you charge into art class. I thought I would share some of the things I have been up to while we are keeping ourselves and others safe in this lock down.
 As you can see, we have been eating yummy food and doing exercises too. I have been enjoying a new book I started to read . It is all about a secret and it is one of those books I can not put down. 

 Doug and I celebrated 25 years of marriage which is a jolly long time. It was fun to think back on the day we were married and have a good laugh at some of our silly times.
 The dogs have kept us busy with their need for loves and barking. Other people seem to have such quite pets.
 I have  been doing lots of art. It is such fun to have time to just paint and draw. I hope you are all drawing up a storm. I really miss you little chickens and send lots of love in this post.


No comments:

Post a Comment